What to get your guy for Christmas

A lot of women have a hard time figuring out what to give the men in their lives. It’s not so much as finding a gift as getting them something they would actually love—and use.

Guys love gadgets. Period. So that can be a good headstart for you. But to give you more ideas, we asked some guys what gift they would like to receive from their girlfriends this Christmas. And some of the answers we got are not what you would normally expect.

I’d like the Adidas Originals sports jacket, which is ideal for running and jogging in the cold. – Rock Jehiel Manuel, 27

A bottle of good Vodka would be great! I’ll start preparing cocktails for both of us—and get us both royally drunk! - Paolo Cruz, 23

A whole week of non-stop full body massage to pamper my tired body and simultaneously prepare it for the waiting tasks next year. - Paolo Mariano, 23

I’d like a web cam, so we can keep in touch even if we’re countries apart. – Tom, 27

A Nintendo Wii! – Leo, 26

I’d love shoes, particularly the Adidas Spezial, which looks like the Samba. - Vladimir Guariña, 26

A nice surprise of home made dessert or kahit anong pagkain would be really nice, mahilig kasi ako sa pagkain. - Jose Bimbo Santos, 23

Her making it clear that she's going to spend the holidays with me is enough. - Brian Sales, 23

"Free time" so I could spend every weekend with her. – Istop, 25

I would like to receive a very simple gift from my girlfriend: just a short letter telling me that I’m still her only guy, and that she loves me, more than any other. - Marco Sindiong, 22

If it's something material, I'd like to receive pajamas. If not material, a special kiss while she hugs me will do. I find it super romantic, and I don’t forget pa naman. That image will play over and over in my head. What better Christmas gift is there? - Dexter Matilla, 26

The prefect gift I want to receive this Christmas from my girlfriend is her approval of my getting a new tattoo! I think that would be really sweet and would touch my heart to the very core, to just hear her say, "You know what, I want you to get your tattoo...and I'll even come with you! I’ll be there to hold your hand!" That's because she’s not into the "getting a tattoo" idea at all. I don't think I'll ever convince her to allow me to get another one. It would be great if she could only understand the meaning of getting permanently inked with bright colors and the most beautiful design. It’s just who I am...it’s my art. – JR, 23

These guys have spoken. We'd also like to know what male FN readers would like to receive from their girlfriends. And you, FN girls, what do you intend to give your man this Christmas?

Comments

Popular Posts